Seven Big Name Companies That Will Help Pay For Continuing Education
It is no secret that you will earn more money with a higher degree. What may surprise you is that multiple companies will reimburse you to continue your education. Some companies will even offer tuition reimbursement or assistance to part-time employees! If you’re one of the lucky ones already working at one of companies below, be sure to take advantage of their reimbursement programs.
- AT&T-Employees can receive up to $30,000 in total grad school assistance
- Fidelity– Full-time employees seeking a work-related grad degree can receive up to $10,000 per year
- Bank Of America– If you have been employed for at least 6 months, you could receive over $5,000 in tuition assistance
- Oracle– A full-time employee seeking a work-related degree can receive over $5k per year in assistance
- Comcast– Through Comcast’s Education Assistance Program, employees can be reimbursed up to $5,750 per year for educational expenses.
- Wells Fargo– Employees can receive up to $5,000 per year in eligible education costs
- Verizon– Offering one of the best tuition reimbursement packages, Verizon gives employees up to $8,000 annually for furthering their education
So why would these companies shell out this extra money? They are making an investment in YOU. Most have found that employees will stay loyal to their company for longer. The skills you will acquire from an advanced degree will benefit both you and your company. With only benefits to gain, why not start your next chapter today?!
Didn’t see your company on this list? It doesn’t hurt to ask…A 2017 World at Work survey found that 92 percent of U.S. companies offer some form of tuition-assistance program!